Monday, February 1, 2010

Black Spank Site:blogspot.com Black American Parents(parent) Will You Continue To Spank Your Children After Reading This Article?

Black American parents(parent) will you continue to spank your children after reading this article? - black spank site:blogspot.com

http://news.yahoo.com/s/hsn/20090925/hl_ ...

Copy and paste the above link

Anyway, I ask that the black Americans, mainly for two reasons. Because I'm black and I am concerned primarily with my own community, on the other hand, I know that corporal punishment something that is widespread and has been invested by the black American community (at least in my own experience with the American black family and friends).

I am in no way, not that other communities are using a good thrashing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Scsi chair scsi. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator