Monday, February 1, 2010

Is There A Way To Hook A Labtop To A Stereo Receiver There Is A Headphone Jack On My Boombox But It Dont Play The Music From My Labtop When I Hook It Up To It?

There is a headphone jack on my boombox but it dont play the music from my labtop when I hook it up to it? - is there a way to hook a labtop to a stereo receiver

Because there is a headphone jack and I have a cable that connects the two headphone outputs on both my laptop and boombox, but if I play music laptop to play my music on my portable stereo ... Y? Is it possible to do that?

1 comment:

turtle said...

Boombox man on foot or on the street are very angry. To turn your music down crap.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Scsi chair scsi. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator