Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Vehicle Speed Sensor Location Envoy Buick Vehicle Speed Sensor Location?

Buick Vehicle Speed Sensor Location? - vehicle speed sensor location envoy

Hello, I'm installing a navigation device in my 2002 Buick Century, and was told that I need to find the thread of the vehicle sensor (VSS) for the port on the back of my new disk. The site is not helpful. The best I could find is a diagram of where it should be http://autorepair.about.com/library/a/1/bl388.htm in my car. However, it says nothing about what the cable looks like (color, etc.) I am new to this and without a description of the cable, I never find it. Also, I'm sure there are different son in and out of this component in the engine, so how can I know what my concern is my new drive, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Scsi chair scsi. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator