Friday, February 5, 2010

Safe To Fly Gestational Diabetes Is It Safe To Fly In The 26th Week If Diagnosed With Gestational Diabetes?

Is it safe to fly in the 26th week if diagnosed with gestational diabetes? - safe to fly gestational diabetes

I intend to take an international flight to India and this trip was planned for over a year. Recently, I've tried have been associated with glucose in one hour and the results at the top. I have to do the test glucose three hours. But when the three hours glucose test is not normal, I can fly? Will it hurt the baby in any way? As far as I know, I pay attention to my diet control and more attention to what we eat, but is everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Scsi chair scsi. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator